May 3rd - 6th 2022
Practical information and access
Lille Grand Palais offers great accessibility and integrated parking of 1186 places as well as over 7000 parking spaces under 10 minutes walk.
- By train : Lille Europe TGV station and Lille Flandres station at 9 minutes walk
- By car : On the doorstep of the A1 and A25 highway, 1, Boulevard des Cités-Unies – 59777 EURALILLE: the Lille Grand Palais reception is located on Boulevard Emile Dubuisson
- Airports : 3 international airports: Lille Lesquin is 15 minutes by car, Paris-Charles de Gaulle 60 minutes by car, Brussels Zaventem 70 minutes by car
- Bike : “Zenith” station in front of Lille Grand Palais and 2 V’Lille stations (4 minute walk):
Administrative city and regional hotel
- Metro : 4 stations: Lille Grand Palais (5 minute walk), Lille Town Hall (7 minute walk), and
Lille Flandres Station and Lille Europe (9-minute walk)
- En bus : Bus: Citadine 1, Zenith stop
Hotels with preferential rate
For your stay in Lille during the CBRNE Congress you benefit from a preferential rate from 3 to 6 May 2022.
Select your booking dates : see the offers
Pour votre séjour à Lille lors du Congrès CBRNE vous bénéficiez d'un tarif préférentiel du 3 au 6 Mai 2022.
Sélectionnez vos dates de réservation : voir les offres
A very accessible place in the heart of Lille
Covid 19 general actuality
Today the conference is scheduled for 3-6 May 2022 and will be held according to current health regulations.
The access conditions to the CBRNE Congress 2022 will comply with the sanitary measures at the time of the event (possible "health pass"). If the CBRNE Congress 2022 is canceled for sanitary reasons, it will be postponed, and the registration fees of registered persons will be automatically postponed.